- Arrive at 9am sign on pay $5 and setup your boat
- Morning Briefing at 9:40am
- Boats Start entering the water at 9:45am
- Morning sailors return to shore at 11:30am to wash boat and pack away
- Lunch starts at 12 noon
- Race Briefing at 1pm
- Boats can leave shore directly after the briefing
- Racing Starts at 1:30pm
Morning Session – The morning session is a casual sailing event, primary aims are: to improve the sailing skills of participants of all ages, provide a fun environment that encourages participation for on water activities sailing or otherwise.
Afternoon Racing – In the afternoon session races will be held outside of the river for sailors capable of handling the conditions on that day.
High tide at 3:07pm