- Arrive at 9am sign on pay $5 and setup your boat
- Morning Briefing at 9:40am
- Boats Start entering the water at 9:45am
- Return to shore at 11am to wash boat and pack away
- Lunch starts at 11:30am
- Race Briefing at 12noon
- Boast leave shore immediately after briefing
- Racing Starts at 12:30pm
Morning Session – The morning session is a casual sailing event, primary aims are: to improve the sailing skills of participants of all ages, provide a fun environment that encourages participation for on water activities sailing or otherwise.
Afternoon Racing – In the afternoon session races will be held outside of the river for sailors capable of handling the conditions on that day.
High tide is 9:50am